Re: Angle of view.....

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

At 10:20 AM -0400 8/29/07, Bob wrote:

Thanks for all of the suggestions.....
When I went to the Canon USA web site to get the closest focus info I stumbled across "Lens 101" and found a graphic presentation. Just goes to show you that even a blind squirrel finds nuts every now and then.

Well???  Tell us the link!  Sounds like a very interesting page.

OK, here it is,

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ProductCatIndexAct&fcategoryid=151

On the left is a window called - "EF Lenses 101" -- Inside this window is a section titled - "Focal Length Comparison".......

There are three other interesting sections about lens care, choosing the right lens, etc........

Tom Pfeiffer also sent the url of a neat comparison tool......

http://www.sweeting.org/mark/lenses/canon.php

Bob

--

                          /////