PF member's exhibit 18-08-07

Mark Harris- Artists Hands
I like the photo, the hand really makes one think what that person had to go through in life to arrive at that certain point in time.  The hand gives one a feeling of the life of the owner.

Howard Leigh -
What a pretty picture!  To get the tiny details in focus (looks like pollen on the very center) is special, it looks like a bow decorated with tiny pearls!  Natures gift if we look hard enough.

Per Ofverbeck-Anemone Pulsatilla
Another nice flower photo, only this time it's wrapped in fuzz :)  I love the way the softness outlines the stems and the flower, and if one looks hard enough you will notice more details--like the ant working so hard at going almost straight up, and just above the ant is a bit o orange pollen on the petal.  I think this is so very pretty. :)

Jim Snarski-Shasta
One of my favorite things to look at is mountains--how can I not like this photo--I could get lost looking at all the details, like the road, wondering who is down there that we can't see but they can see the plane, what kind of creatures are in this picture that we will never notice?  Thanks for sharing :)

Roger Eichhorn-Male and female Black Headed Grosbeaks
What marvelous little birds and such detail captured--the one on the left has seed in it's beak, looks like it is rolling it around in the beak to crack it.  Really nice of the pair, like you said, hard to catch a pair posed together.  :)

Catherine Heinz-Daddy's Hands
I like this photo, it shows strength but gentleness all in the one closeup.  It shows how hard a worker this gentle person is, and we all know why that is, now.  Thank you for sharing Catherine. :)

Paul Weyn-Pumpkin Farm
What a pretty young lady!  The colors are great, the pose is natural and she is looking right at the camera but it isn't a put off, it makes me wonder what comes next.

Roy H. Miller-
Sun Sings Swan Song
The colors are outstanding in this picture, I happen to like green & purple together.  This is an interesting color combination, with the reflections adding a bit of dimension to the picture.

Michael Hughes-A bandsman's moment of reflection
Quite a contrast between what looks to be a baseball cap and the instrument with the reflection.  Rather intriguing. :)

Linda B.