Re: DPI and perception question

My standard ~ 8 x 10" print is 18.1 MB and appears in Photoshop 33.3% of size. My screen is 10" height, 16" length and 19" diagonal. The actual image as measured on the screen is 8.5 x 11.5".whether the dpi are 300 dpi or 72 dpi in the file. With the one picture I looked at 300 dpi and 72 dpi resolution in the file there was a difference  but it was a highly manipulated image so may not be the best image to test.