Re: homura lens

Teri:

The reference to the Petri X2 is likely a particular model of the Petri camera line made by Kuribayashi of Japan.

The word Telemore is most recently used to describe a tele-extender and not a prime lens.

However, the conflicting information of 1:6.3 f=400mm seems more likely to apply to a prime lens.

I have two Komura lenses, one is an 80mm F/1.8 in a Pentax M42 mount and the other is a 150mm F/3.5 in a Bronica S/S2 mount.

Both are quite sharp and useable ( although I don't use then currently having switched to digital some time ago. )

If you lens is a prime lens and fits the early Petru mount, then it likely has little of no value except to some collector somewhere specializing in either Petri or Komura products. The same is likely true even if it is a prime lens.

The best method of evaluation is to scan eBay for a while to see if anything similar comes up and see what it sells for.

There are currently a few Komura Telemore extenders for sale on eBay so you could compare their images to what you have to see if it a tele-extender or prime lens.

Cheers,

James