Re: postscript

3 aug 2007 kl. 02.28 skrev Museki Abe:

....I am crazy about photo manipulation and intend to create those works.

Of course you should go on doing what *you* want; I do hope you didn´t read my comment as trying to dissuade you!

Any artist has to follow his own path, not just following other people´s opinions.

And I´ll be happy to re-visit your site after, say, a year, and see where your path has taken you.  It will be interesting indeed!

Warm greetings, and good luck!

Per

Per Öfverbeck

http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"