Re: NYC Photographer Restrictions

http://www.newsday.com/search/dispatcher.front?Query=photography+permit&subheader-search-button=Go&target=article

Hi all,
I heard it on the radio a few days ago and my first thought was, "What are they? Nuts?"  Then I realized, not any more.  No assump-tions that something is to silly to become a law--it seems some people have way to much time on their hands so they dream up other world ideas.  Anyhow, the above link will take you to one page that should have links to 3 stories.  I am just a bit to tired to check it out, but in the morning I shall, and if possible, I will write letters to the writer of the stories, plus I am going to try and find the web site for the 'new and improved' mayor and voice my opinion after I read a few articles and visit a web site or two.  Anyhow, that's it, hope the link helps, Linda B.