BEST PHOTOGRAPHY BOOKS?

A couple of weeks ago, I stopped by the library at the International Center of Photography in New York. The staff had a list of books that they told me are the most referred to photography books by teachers at the ICP.

I have compiled the list, and created links to Amazon. May of the books are out of print, but still available. Some have become very collectible. Will the others?

What books should be added to the list?
Which photography books do list members collect and/or refer to?

The list can be found at:

http://www.photogalleryreview.com/Top_100_Photo_Books.html

Any suggestions for additions would be appreciated.

Steve Harris
www.photogalleryreview.com
dshphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx