Subject: [SPAM] Book Recommendations
From: Rene <rene@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, July 20, 2007 11:19 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I could use your help on book recommendations. A friend recently got adigital camera and wanted a recommen
 dation for general informationsort of abeginners book on using a digital camera. What would you recommend forsomeone getting started?The other recommendation is for me. I feel very inadequate commentingon theGALLERY images, but would like to do more. Do you have resources torecommend on giving feedback to the group?Thanks in advance for your assistance,Rene HalesPhoto URL: http://www.pbase.com/halesr/galleries