From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of karl shah-jenner
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:33 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: A more outrageous question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Blackwell"

> To him it was easy.  To us it likely would be extremely difficult.

he spent a lot of time learning the tech stuff so that when it came time to
draw on it, it was innate

> I am on a black and white list that all the talk is about this different
developer, and this exposure and that filter.  It has its place, but in the
last year I don't think I have seen many if any thread on composition or
lighting.

> Others talk all the new digital stuff, and again it has its place.  This
new body, that new software and all the new features it happens to provide.

horses for courses - those are the lists where they're there to discuss such
things, as well you'd expect :)

Here we talk philosophy most of the time.

there hasn't been a good dev discussion in an age!