Re: [SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] criticism and teaching

One of the things you got to learn, is to think for yourself, and avoid the trap of pleasing others just for the sake of it (i am not talking about comercial work, where you must please the client).
I can respect a photographer if i see a personal aproach that doesn't change with the wind or the latest fashion (exception for the fashion photographers of course.....) [The Lomo craze, the Holga craze, the ......(insert photo fashion here)..... craze]. When you spend years realy looking at all kinds of photography, then you develop a taste, but you also must separate what is your personal taste, from good photography that you dons particulary like.

In musical terms, i recognise the Tom Wait's records are good, but i don't apreciate them.