Re: website problem

BTW I use Firefox(flash enabled). Perhaps it works OK in IE?! I'll never know.

On 7/4/07, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx > wrote:
Rui Noronha wrote:
> http://www.rnphotography.com
>
> hi you all!
>
> Some people told me that  they can't acess to my website. However, on my computer it works perfectlly.
> Can you verify, please, if it runs on your computer.
> thank you

Well, it's flash-based, so lots of people won't be able to see it.

But on my system, which I can see flash-based sites generally on, when I
click to go in I get the Adobe download page for the version of Flash I
already have installed.  I avoid flash, so I have no idea what causes
this problem.

Flash is trouble; unless you're getting some really compelling benefits
from it on your site (and I don't mean "design control"), ditch it, it's
costing you viewers like crazy.
--

David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@xxxxxxxx; http://dd-b.net/dd-b
Pics: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum, http://dd-b.net/photography/gallery