Re: website problem

Rui Noronha wrote:
http://www.rnphotography.com

hi you all!

Some people told me that  they can't acess to my website. However, on my computer it works perfectlly.
Can you verify, please, if it runs on your computer.
thank you

Well, it's flash-based, so lots of people won't be able to see it.

But on my system, which I can see flash-based sites generally on, when I click to go in I get the Adobe download page for the version of Flash I already have installed. I avoid flash, so I have no idea what causes this problem. Flash is trouble; unless you're getting some really compelling benefits from it on your site (and I don't mean "design control"), ditch it, it's costing you viewers like crazy.
--

David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@xxxxxxxx; http://dd-b.net/dd-b
Pics: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum, http://dd-b.net/photography/gallery