Really Right Stuff x Novoflex - Which is the best ?

Dear all:

After a while waiting to get these accessories I am finally at a point where
I am ready to get both a panorama head and a set of macro focusing rails.

I have a set of macro focusing rails I purchased from Manfrotto about a year
ago but they don't work for me considering the type of work I need to do.

After looking at the models from Really Right Stuff and Novoflex I was
impressed enough with their quality and design. It seems, from what I have
seen, that they should be equivalent in terms of quality and craftsmanship.
But since I have never owned equipment from either company I thought it
would be a good idea to ask others for suggestions.

What are your thoughts about both companies and in particular the equipment
I am about to purchase ? Any previous experiences with them ?

Thank you in advance,

Joseph Chamberlain