Re: EV to foot-candles - possible?

As I shared earlier I did some "reverse engineering" and seem to have come
up with a solution that corroborates the EV to FC or Lux tables found on
several Gossen light meters or in the Sekonic instruction manuals. But I
am not sure if I used correct thinking. The relationship I have is based
on some reading from an exchange in German on a discussion group.

The number of Foot-Candles falling on a scene is equal to:

  FC = antilog of < (EV x log2) - log (ASA / C) >

where: EV measured at some specific ASA film speed
       ASA is the film speed
       C is a constant, for Gossen it seems to be 24.5 and for Sekonic 23.25

If you notice I made a major or minor booo-booo please let me know so I don't
embarrass myself further!

Thanks,

Andy