The latest Gallery...

Per - Stockholm street. I love these wide angle perspective shots, and this is made by the texture of the cobbles.

Linda - for me it's your careful capture of the backlighting that gives this image a delightful 3D dimensionality

Bob - I agree with Marilyn.

Emily - I'm not so sure about this, the placement in the frame doesn't quite work for me somehow...and the front image isn't quite sufficiently differentiated from the much softer rear section. But the info is very interesting.

Valery - I can see this alternatively, as a meditative video with the grasses gently swaying back and forth with some suitably themed music...very hypnotic!

Roy - nice visualisation, nice execution, nice result! Hard to do on real film.

Howard