Re: Apologies

In a message dated 23/06/2007 09:12:59 GMT Standard Time, home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We
have been eating out a lot since the fire...
I guess that will have to stop as soon as the fence is replaced.

Very belated but nevertheless sincere commiserations. Michael

PS I wonder if your photos could be put to good use, by your local schools for instance. I am sure that the forensic section of the fire service have even more shocking photos but the domestic scale of your photos might bring things home to children more vividly. It seems quite likely that a 'quick drag behind the bike shed' might lead to an unextinguished cigarette end being thrown away with similar or worse consequences.