Re: Apologies

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
You never see the cobwebs until they collect soot...

So sorry, Howard. I hope it gets all cleared up and you're back home speedily. This can take altogether too long over here.
I thought that but apparently they weren't cobwebs! They were plastic strands evaporated from the conservatory roof and re-condensing as very thin fibres which then collect soot.

Hopefully all back to normal in by around 6th - 8th July, apart from a new lounge suite which we will have to order but we do get a refund. We have been eating out a lot since the fire...

H.