Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 10:14 AM
Subject: Apologies

Hi everyone, sorry I've been off line for a while. We had a nasty little fire at home, at the same time as exams, marking, moderator checking my marking and planning to move my photography class to a bigger room because I've got so many.....

You get the picture (!)

I'll try to post and join in commenting again.

Howard

(P.S. you can see the fire pictures at www.howardleigh.me.uk if you are interested.)