Re: Photo Freedom, was: Australian TV advert

In a message dated 6/14/2007 1:23:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, spacecoastphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As much as various (typically obnoxious) societal forces try to make you
believe freedom is a quickly waning concept, it is actually very much alive
and well. And thriving.

Well put Darin!  Very well put!  I couldn't agree more, I've been questioned at times when I've stopped to take pics of auto accidents for the paper, and once I tell the authorities that I'm free-lancing, what I'm about, there are no questions.

Linda B., Florida

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.