Re: Photo Freedom, was: Australian TV advert

I should have added that one should exercise common sense as well. For instance, don't photograph security screening areas--it is prohibited by the TSA to photograph within 20 feet. I also wouldn't recommend photographing the people providing security--while it may not technically be illegal, it may make you the subject of unwanted attention.

Cheers.

Rich