Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: Photo Freedom, was: Australian TV advert

Or Greg Palast getting arrested in New Orleans for photographing/documenting some of the destruction to the oil terminals ater Katrina.

Or reporters from Eastern Europe (!) having their cameras confiscated trying to photograph events at the New Orleans Metrodome during the Katrina debacle.

But never mind those.  Try to take a picture today in any US airport and see what happens to you.

How many more need be cited?  The answer to your question is "yes" -- as if I really had to write this sentence!

Don Feinberg