Re: Photo Trip

How many of us get to storm chase with our cameras?

Here in Hurricane Alley on Florida's East Coast, I do just the opposite, hiding out during a (capital-S) Storm with my cameras and monolights snuggled close at hand. It's not going to get only me or only my equipment, it's all or nothing.

;-)

Be careful, Tim. It's better to miss the shot than to not be able to try it again later.

Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA