Re: [SPAM] Re: Australian TV advert

Hi - I have never had anyone approach me about carrying a camera in U.K. though there are some issues at times, reported in British Journal of Photography or other serious magazines.

Howard

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Lighten up. Many ads are sexist and feature men in a permanent state of adolescence so what's special about this one? I think the ad could fall somewhere in between PC and not PC given that the AUGOV photography in public places ban is apparently an on-going political issue. Also I don't agree with Hershel that the USGOV has banned public photography in a significant way. I carry my digicam with me most places and don't busted. You just have to use your head and be polite. AZ Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us <http://www.panoramacamera.us/>