Re: PhotoForum's SINGLE TREE exhibit installed!

What's the address or is it a subject line to submit for the thematic exhibit?

Steve Shapiro
----- Original Message ----- From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: PhotoForum's SINGLE TREE exhibit installed!

Roger,

Once the theme based exhibit is installed no further entries can be accepted. The reason is that it is not trivial in terms of time to update an already formatted gallery. It is not simply a matter of adding another page. The index page and several other pages need to be "fixed" and this takes concentration and time.

Maybe an opportunity will come again or you can always include it in the regular weekly exhibit.

How about the next theme ... or I can review past suggestions.

cheers,
andy

Roger Eichhorn wrote:
Andy,
Are you still accepting single tree photos? I'm ready for old cars! :)
Roger