Re: PhotoForum's SINGLE TREE exhibit installed!

Andy,

Are you still accepting single tree photos?  I'm ready for old cars!  :)

Roger

On 29 May 2007, at 7:31 AM, ADavidhazy wrote:

Steve,

The same way as you submit for the regular weekly gallery. Keep the images close to 100 Kb and send to andpph@xxxxxxx ... for the regular gallery put the word GALLERY in the subject line and for a thematic exhibit place the theme name in the subject line.

Andy

SteveS wrote:

How do I submit for the thematic exhibit?