[Fwd: Re: Gallery comments]

Thank you to everybody for their positive remarks on this image. I sent it partly because I was rather pleased with it (especially as Iwas so ill I virtually fell asleep standing up and was very wobbly too)

I was also pleased that such a humble little camera (Fuji F10) could produce such excellent results.
We all had a lovely weekend despite my missing one day!

Howard

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:

_Howard Leigh
_Louvre Paris, February 2007: This is almost a monotone in blue. The sharp v-shapes and spikes of the fence make a strong statement. Well done. How miserable to be in Paris and to not be feeling well. I hope you recovered enough to enjoy most of your visit.