Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 7:20 PM
Subject: PhotoForum's SINGLE TREE exhibit installed!

The PhotoForum members' theme based exhibit, SINGLE TREE, was installed May 26 2007. It is ready for visitation at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-tree/

                           Participants include:

                 Marilyn Dalrymple           Rich Mason
                 Charles Dias                Roy Miller
                 Emily Ferguson              Per Ofverbeck
                 Guy Glorieux                Don Roberts
                 Rene Hales                  Gregory david Stempel
                 Michael Hughes              J. Sullivan
                 Howard Leigh                Andrew Davidhazy
                 LindaB.                     Jay Bjerkan
                 Herschel Mair               Alberto Tirado

Enqueued for future updates of the "regular" exhibit are photographs by Zinn, Ferguson, Ofverbeck, Dalrymple, RMiller, Glorieux, Brooks, Mair and Elizaga.

To participate in this activity send your contributions early and anything you can do to prepare the photographs so they do not require additional adjustment would be much appreciated. Especially keeping them near 100Kb in maximum size.
Guidelines for participating in the weekly or the series exhibits are
available by following the link provided on main gallery page given above.

From: Marlene and the PF gallery staff