Re:Rest of my Postcard are in the mail

    Since my first 13 cards got thru I did the rest and mailed them yesterday. The second batch I did on a Epson 1270 that I resurrected after buying a new color ink cart. I printed the cards on a 4" roll of matte paper and then fed the paper back thru the printer to add the addresses. The original 13 were done on an Epson R-1800 which has a terrible roll feed mechanism which is an automatic feed but doesn't work well if at all with re-feeding paper. (I have a roll of glossy 4" paper in the R-1600 now and will use it all up before printing any other size thru the machine.)
    The postcard is a picture of a tree and I have submitted a different colorful picture to the online single tree gallery.

Roy

See what's free at AOL.com.