Re: Pini's postcard!

Shyrell,

        I been off the list for awhile so when someone published the list of addresses I sent out 13 cards. I wasn't sure if the post office would deliver the thin matte paper or not. Post office has a .007" minimum thickness and I don't know how thick the matte 4" wide roll paper is. I will send out some more when I get the matte roll back on the printer and find out the new US postal rates. I have a glossy roll on it now.
Roy