Re: Another postcard delay (but a really cute one)

Hey Darin and Cathy... lovely news!
As they say here in Arabia: Mazeltov!
She'll be two years old before you catch your breath. Enjoy.

Herschel

On May 17, 2007, at 10:24 AM, Darin Heinz wrote:
Natalie Lauren Heinz arrived in our world on the 9th, and we have been making every effort to make up for lost time, working on these just about every night since our return from the hospital. We promise to send the nearly 80 cards out as soon as possible.

I hope you will find they are worth the wait.

Sincerely,
Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA

lea murphy

wag more, bark less

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology
Muscat
Sultanate of Oman
Adobe Certified instructor

+ (986) 99899 673

www.herschelmair.com

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.