Re: OT: Why do cursors move?

I'm not such a computer boff, but it seems like a plausible explanation to me; except that all this time I thought it was only one guy!

It also explains the voices I've been hearing when..... mmm nothing really... No umm.. voices... really... ok must rush...

herschel

"Elson T. Elizaga" <elson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder if Herchel Mair would agree, but this is the extremely
technical explanation:

http://www.1-click.jp/

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,