From: Robert Earnest
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 7:40 PM
Subject: So, what?

On 5/13/07 8:17 PM, Karl wrote:
hey Robert, check out the changing style of car product shots ;)

Thanks, Karl! That is awesome!!!

With regards to my shot in the gallery this week. When the complaints came in about having no submissions to the gallery, I simply submitted the last thing I had done.
Perhaps it would be a tiny bit more interesting if you were to see where we started?
To the ?after? shot in the gallery, here is a link to the ?before? shot...

http://robertearnest.com/photoforum/

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology