Re: So, what?

Robert Earnest wrote:
On 5/13/07 8:17 PM, Karl wrote:

    hey Robert, check out the changing style of car product shots ;)

Thanks, Karl! That is awesome!!!

With regards to my shot in the gallery this week. When the complaints came in about having no submissions to the gallery, I simply submitted the last thing I had done. Perhaps it would be a tiny bit more interesting if you were to see where we started?
To the “after” shot in the gallery, here is a link to the “before” shot...

http://robertearnest.com/photoforum/

Yikes! That's a scary degree of munging.

Clever tricks? Or a good steady hand with the digital airbrush, and huge amounts of patience? I have nowhere near that sort of success getting glare off of glass (acknowledging that having the detail seen through the windows mostly go away does make it a lot easier).
--

David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@xxxxxxxx; http://dd-b.net/dd-b
Pics: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum, http://dd-b.net/photography/gallery