Re: PF exhibit updated 05/12/07

Thank you to everyone making their comments - all perfectly valid of course. Guy I think I would have been lynched if I'd posed the shot - it was a very hasty one before everyone tucked in - and that dish wasn't mine!!
But the colour imbalance error was totally mine. A shame on me!

Howard

Guy Glorieux wrote:

Howard Leigh - Mixed Tandoori
Mmmmm.... This must have been delicious... But the color casts just don't work for me and the cropping is off (top of the dish cut and hand too present). (BTW, your passport photo was excellent!)