Re: software for merging of image shot at different times ??

rush rouge asks

: hello guys...
:
: I remember reading on the LIST a few months back a command line based
: algorithm, which can mearge a scene shot at different times.
: An example given at its website had a shot of a bridge & cityscape taken
at
: different times around sunset to complete darkness.
: After searching the list messages & googling i am not able to locate it.
: Can anyone please point to it ?
:
: Thanking in advance.

EasyHDR was one I suggested some time back - and freeware

"blend a sequence of photos taken at different exposure values into a High
Dynamic Range (HDR) image"

I generally suggest WinDoze software (though not Vista® .. not much
freeware works with that vile OS) so sorry to
linux/beos/warp/mac/EROSos/etc users..

a general search for HDR if this is not the one you're after should get you
somewhere

regards

karl