Re: About my rant...

For the record,

I am always so far behind on email that I gave up trying to reply. By the time I actually read something, 30 other members have already given their opinion, most times saying what I would have said.

I have asked numerous questions, here, about photoshop, computing and camera gear with little or no reply. This necessitates joining other forums to get answers to problems. Apparently, there is no such thing as a one stop forum.

These other forums suffer too, my same apparent lack of involvement. One forum in particular, the Digital Black and White Print forum, is very busy with serious players and an amazing amount of talent. I definitely can't keep up there.

I also have a poor memory, and constantly forget to submit an image to the gallery. My fault.

Also, for those who remember, my critiques in the past were quite lengthy at times, my comfort level. If I am going to criitique, I will do as thorough of a job as I can, which of course takes quite a bit of time. But, when you are looking at 425 postings in the inbox, and 20 minutes before I need to be somewhere else, I get frustrated and just let it all go.

Off the record, I do believe some post far too much, clogging the bandwidth and inbox with unecessary chatter. For some, it appears this is their social hour and want to say as much as they can.