Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: Another delayed set of postcards

That's ok, Am. I had my cuppa out too and was afraid I'd do the came.
To all who's cards will be late, get well, take care, get your work done well;
and to everyone, my cards will be in the mail tonight.

As for how I had mine made, I'll tell you all later. Let me know if you figure
it out when you get the card.

luv fr nw
s.

Am Appleton said:
Hi all,

Mine will also be a bit late going out. There was a slight accident
involving unstamped (thankfully!) cards and a cuppa...

Ooops :(

Am