Re: Unnecessary Measures?

: Personally, no. I doubt I could look my hubby in the 'mouth' if he lost
his
: front teeth and did nothing about it.
: As far as photography is concerned though, it would be really crude to
send a
: PS photo to someone and the real thing was less than 1. all their front
teeth,
: 2. no big things growing conspicuously off of the face, 3. most of their
hair,
: etc. It just goes back to the thread that has run recently concerning
truth in
: photography. As for the young woman in this particular photo, she is just
as
: beautiful made up as not. My objection is to the PhotoShoppin' that is
done in
: the end.

: > In a message dated 03/05/2007 00:34:41 GMT Standard Time,