Re: [SPAM] data projector lamps

Elson T:

: I have one. I'm thinking of selling it, but keep having second thoughts.
: I wonder if the bulbs would still be available in how many years to come
: I don't know.

the good thing with a lot of them is they're easily converted to accept
other globes - the Kodak carousel types take a pretty standard halogen
'downlight' style globe so that's easily accommodated.. a few others I've
changed to take these same dichroic globes - as long as they remain in use
in houses we should be fine