Re: very unpleasant here

On Apr 25, 2007, at 12:41 PM, Bob wrote:

Darin Heinz wrote:

The particular model I have also has a wide brim, so it even prevents sunburn!

Darin Heinz

I hear that may be worse than no hat at all, as the tin foil hat has a way of concentrating the signals like an antenna rather than reflecting them. You'll probably want a composite material which scatters and reflects the incoming rays.

I wonder if connecting the aluminum foil cap to a 8' copper ground rod via a #10 copper braid cable would minimize or eliminate this "margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; min-height: 14px; ">
Of course mobility might be a problem.......

Bob

Actually it is probably a good idea. You want people who need such a device to be well grounded.

Dave
macaddicted