Re: very unpleasant here

Darin Heinz wrote:

The particular model I have also has a wide brim, so it even prevents sunburn!

Darin Heinz

I hear that may be worse than no hat at all, as the tin foil hat has a way of concentrating the signals like an antenna rather than reflecting them. You'll probably want a composite material which scatters and reflects the incoming rays.

I wonder if connecting the aluminum foil cap to a 8' copper ground rod via a #10 copper braid cable would minimize or eliminate this problem.

Of course mobility might be a problem.......

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )