Re: [SPAM] Re: Truth in Photo Journalism was Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Truth in Phoyo Journalism (?) SPAM SPAM SPAM

Alan:: > Karl,
: >
: > Google "Phoyo Journalism."  I couldn't find it on Wicky.  It must be
: > something like Gonzo journalism with a camera.

Bob:
: "Phoyo Journalism" is an example of why I flunked touch typing.......
:-[

I had a student who was rather naff at spelling, and to be honest after
years of being in the field as a photographer she's thinking of chucking it
all in.  Maybe she wants to look into phoyo journalism as a viable
alternative

must dig deeper