RE: [SPAM] Re: Truth in Photo Journalism was Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Truth in Phoyo Journalism (?) SPAM SPAM SPAM

Karl,

Google "Phoyo Journalism."  I couldn't find it on Wicky.  It must be something like Gonzo journalism with a camera.

I'm sitting here with a couple thousand slides trying to fill carousels for a an exhibit called "The last slide show."  There will be eight projectors running together and people have been asked to do 80-slide trays of anything they want.  I'll do a couple of trays and pass the slides on to the next person.  Only idea I've had so far is use only the faded-to-pink commercial slides and call it "Pink Show."  BTW the fifty year old Kodachrome's look like new. The Ektachromes are in sad shape with fungi.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.