Gallery comments

Pini Vollach
Diagonals:  I can see what caught your eye, Pini.  I like the patters and shapes in this image.  The hoses (pipes?) are distracting, but nothing you can do about that.

Don Roberts
Hammock Vendor:  Great colors, nice lighting and interesting shapes (the triangular-like shape above the vendor's head and the curves of the hammocks.

Howard Leigh
Spring Sun:  An interesting mixture of silhouettes and nicely exposed bright spots (the grass).  This is an unusual photograph and I like it.

Morley Roberts
Wing Walker - Carol Pilon:  That tiny spot on the wing is a wing-walker?  My stomach just did a flip-flop.  You caught the plane at an great angle.  I had a physical reaction to it - that must mean this is a successful photograph.

Jim Snarski
Raptor:  A beautiful bird and the photograph shows lots of detail in the feathers and the bird's eye.  Some distraction from the red object in the background, but you've got to work with what you have.  As someone else mentioned - the frog adds to the interest of the photograph.

Emily L. Ferguson
Invitation Front:  Beautiful lighting on the two boats; the clouds add interest and the inset photograph at the top is great.  Nice job.

My snapshot:  This was taken at a pet rescue with a one-time use camera and I didn't do much other than a little color correction (much in the photograph was hot pink in the original).  I just couldn't resist taking it and submitting it to the gallery.  One-half a second later the cats - kittens, really -  scampered off.

Thank you to all who submitted work and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.