Re: Calling all photo MacGyvers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Corio" <tcorio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 8:59
Subject: Re: Calling all photo MacGyvers

: There is no lost data between the pixels of a digital image or the
: grains of a negative.  You can't recover what was never there to get
: lost.
:
: I recall reading an article in an IEEE journal about a method for
: removing motion blur.  You could change the problem to removing camera
: shake instead of dealing with a lack of focus.

yup, then use the FREE utility 'Unshake' to rectify the motion blur and
recover information ;)

or.. if they manage to find another photo which also has the same detail
from a similar angle they could use Image In Focus (also freeware - hey,
let's use the plot as a freeware promotion vehicle!) to combine OOF images
to recreate an in focus one :)

http://www.programsdb.com/program/862/18561/Image_In_Focus.html

there is another program that does this as well, I'll try to locate it