Re: Anyone visit the PF gallery this week?

????? Guy Glorieux:

Pini Vollach - Barcelona
Wish I were there... A bit too soft an image for me: is it the JPG compression?

It was shot handheld open aperture, afternoon, dark billboard bright background.
The left side of billboard is sharp while other parts less.
I wish the bullfighter would be sharp too but this need the use of a tripod.
Pini