Re: RGB printing

I'm not sure of your needs or quantities but vistaprint.com does postcards in srgb and they are gorgeous. I use them quite a bit and have been thrilled.

If you aren't in a rush, go to their site and sign up...soon you will be receiving offers for 50 free postcards; you'll pay shipping but it's less than $10 and worth it.

Their standard postcard is glossy on one side, blank on the other.

I think the color is fabulous. I am on a fully calibrated system, though, so that does make a difference.

Lea