Θέμα: Media Players

"Elson T. Elizaga" <elson@xxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
I have a Windows Media Player, but also Real Player and Apple Quicktime.
I want to keep only one. This might be a strange question -- because I
can almost hear an it-depends-on-what-you-need reply, but which ones
should go?

Elson

Elson, I believe it was Karl that one time suggested Media Player Classic. It plays all formats even flash files. So you get all in one performace.

Maybe even Winamp if you download/add the free pluins.

BTW, your requirements are limited, and maybe even quicktime alone can cover you. (see tyhe file types preferences). Imagine me taht I must also have divX, flv, aif, asx, gvp, swf etc support for my needs!

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!