Re: Welcome Home, Andy

I am back at home now and trying to get adjusted to semi-rural living after 6 months of city living in Seattle.
It must feel good for you to be home, Andy. I get homesick if I'm gone for a weekend.

There would be no adjusting to rural living for me - even semi-rural living. I was born to live far, far away from tall buildings, crowds and heavy traffic. I know this because I live in Los Angeles County - land of tall buildings, crowds and heavy traffic{:->

Marilyn