Re: postcards again?

Andy, welcome home!

We are full steam ahead on the postcards. I am waiting to see how many sign up before determing how I will break up the groups...may be 10, may be 15. I'll know more in a few days.

Of course we want you on board with this and I am thrilled you're in a place to participate!

Send me your snail mail address (lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and I'll get you on the list.

Lea